New improved version on github.wmayer wrote:I have found a few more issues:
* When you click on one of the green fields a dialog comes up to enter arbitrary text. However, this dialog doesn't have a layout applied.
>>> Don't really understand this one, but I changed the look of the dialog.
* The drawing doesn't support unicode. When entering text with non-ASCII characters (e.g. Umlauts) then the text in the drawing is broken afterwards.
>>> assume this is for EditableTexts (green dots) as Utf8 is supported in Annotation View & View labels
>>> EditableTexts now supports Latin-1 (thanks to Fredrik J). rest of Utf8 has to wait for Qt5 QString.toHtmlEscaped() I think. 4.8 Qt::escape() uses Latin-1 internally.
* When you create a standard cube and add a length dimension of the diagonal (which has the length 10*sqrt(2) ~ 14.142135623730951) it displays the text 14.14210 (precision is set to 5). This means the last digit is wrong and should be 14.14213. When increasing the digits e.g. to 10 then the text becomes 14.1421000000
>>>> Base::Quantity::getUserString is only returning 4 decimal places. Don't know why.
>>>> changed to use just the UoM from UserString
* On systems where the decimal separator is a comma it should also display a comma
>>>> done using system locale.
* I got a (not yet reproducible) crash when closing a techdraw.
>>>> still thinking about this one.
Thanks for testing.