FreeCAD uses a 3rd party translation service called Crowdin to crowd-source translation work for the project.
Currently there is a feature requests the community can vote on to that give the crowdin devs a sense of what is popular and in demand. If we vote as a community on a specific feature we could influence the crowdin devs to implement said feature. So...here are some features IMO think would be helpful making translating FC more efficient:
- Add to context source file info for .ts files <== Give this 3 stars Completed May 9, 2018 WooHoo! Thanks everyone!
- Context of translation string could link directly to Github filename+line number for true context <== Give this 1 star
- Glossary terms highlighted in colors (more visible) <== Give this 1 star
- filter translated not by user x <== Give this 1 star
- Declutter comments
- Timestamp of latest revision in the column headers
- Widget to show translation rates