I've patched netgen 5.3 to work with occt7 (it should work with 7.1, but I have only tested with 7.0 in the libpack). The code is here: https://github.com/peterlama/netgen/tree/5.3-occt7-win
. In addition to applying wmayer's and vejmarie's changes, I have modified the project file and install script to makes things more convenient. I would have used netgen 6.2, but I read somewhere it uses C++11 features that don't work with VS 2013.
1. Checkout branch 5.3-occt7-win in https://github.com/peterlama/netgen.git
2. Open netgen\windows\nglib_config.props in a text editor and change <PrefixPath> for the x64 configuration to the path of FreeCADLibs_11.5.2_x64_VC12 (e.g C:\Users\peter\freecad\FreeCADLibs_11.5.2_x64_VC12). The location of the occt include folder is specified in nglib_config.props too, if you need to change it.
3. Open nglib.sln in VS 2013
4. Build the Release(OCC)|x64 or Debug(OCC)|x64 configuration.
5. The library and headers will be installed to netgen\nglib-instOCC_x64
Note that the Win32 configuration with FreeCADLibs_11.5.1_x86_VC12 is not working at the moment. I haven't found out why yet.
My windows 7 install is broken currently, or else I would provide a pre-compiled package.
I hope it works for you guys.