Vacancy @ PURIX - FreeCAD modelling & support

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Lars

Vacancy @ PURIX - FreeCAD modelling & support

Post by Lars »

PURIX is a cleantech company located in DK and IT, supplying sustainable cooling and AC systems to the global market for cooling and air conditioning.
We are committed to supply and distribute green cooling technology worldwide, applying natural refrigerants and renewable energy sources for satisfying the global and growing cooling demand.
Learn more about our company by visiting our website (http://www.purix.com) as well as an example from our product line: http://www.purix.com/wp-content/uploads ... 25s-EN.pdf

Our team is in search of new dedicated team players for CAD and 3D modeling on ad hoc basis. The ideal profile is familiar with CAD design and transfer to manufacturing, accustomed to quality assurance and basic document control.

Being a local EU company with activities worldwide, we welcome candidates of all gender, religion and nationality.
If this announcement has caught your attention, please do not hesitate to send us a short bio and cv, outlining your experinces.

Best
Lars Munkoe
Last edited by Lars on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards

Lars
ArnoldB

Re: Vacancy @ PURIX - FreeCAD modelling & support

Post by ArnoldB »

Hi Lars,

I am interested.

Please check my PM.

Arnold
Last edited by ArnoldB on Mon May 07, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

ArnoldB wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:01 am You can reach me on Skype: ... or Email: ... so that we can discuss this further.
The FreeCAD forum seems to be under surveillance of some spammers so you should not present your email adress here in the public. Telling, that you are interested is OK, the rest shoul go by private message.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
paresendes

Post by paresendes »

Lars,

I would be interested in helping filling your design support needs if you still need help. If you can PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks,

Paul