wmayer wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:56 am
bernd wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:07 pm
it is integrated in FEM Workbench of FreeCAD 0.18 already.
Can you show us how to use it, please?
- start FreeCAD
- open schenkel.stp
- change to FEM workbench
- select a face of a shape
- click on icon "Add clipping plane on selected face"
- select the long small box to move the clipping plane
- select one of the 6 cubes to zoom the clipping plane icon
- select the slab wireframe box to move the clipping plane icon
- select one of lines between the cubes and the wireframe box to change the clipping plane angle
- you can add as much clipping plane as you want, but only one by one, not more than one at once
freecad-heini-1 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:22 pm
iari wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:26 pm
I think it should be integrated as an horizontal feature for all workbenches, as suggested by pablogil.
what is an horizontal feature ?