Some comments, which you don't have to follow, as some of them increase parametricity while slightly reducing robustness.
- For a distance constraint between the origin and a point you dont have to select both points it's enough to select the single point and apply distance.
- 8:00, you can use an external reference to keep both distances equal
- 8:20, you can use Expressions
to get the same thickness of the blades
- 10:55, Sketching from the back is difficult, because the points lie behind the lines. Consider to set in the sketch properties "Map reverse" to true.
- 11:00, you may consider to hide the DatumPlane after the sketch is created, so it won't obscure the sketch with its highlighting.
- 13:50, not quite sure about this: I guess the small arc makes the construction circle obsolete.
- 25:15, clipping while sketching is done with
. Of course you can hide the last feature completely
- 31:45, instead of attaching the sketch to the face you can attach it to XY plane, making your model more robust against topo naming issues.
I would like to try to get the final change in the sweep path working, and others may try it too, can you upload your model to some publicly available file server like dropbox?