Merry Christmas 2018 everyone

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
jmaustpc
Veteran

Merry Christmas 2018 everyone

Post by jmaustpc »

Being in Australia, Eastern time zone, its very nearly Christmas day at my place! In New Zealand its already Christmas day. :)

Christmas is a day of peace, love and happiness where Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. For those of us who are not Christians, or not even from a Christian background, I hope for you and I, it will still be a day of peace, love and happiness.

Looking at the news from around the world recently, it seems the world could use more love, kindness, respect, understanding and tolerance along with less simplistic idiocy and hatred. Despite all the bad things however, there has been a lot of good as well. I think most historians would still agree that, although not true for everyone, life is in most ways better for more people around the world, than ever before in history.

So remember what's important in life, be kind and generous. Merry Christmas, good luck, and best wishes!!! :D
abdullah
Veteran

Re: Merry Christmas 2018 everyone

Post by abdullah »

jmaustpc wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:31 pm Being in Australia, Eastern time zone, its very nearly Christmas day at my place! In New Zealand its already Christmas day. :)

Christmas is a day of peace, love and happiness where Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. For those of us who are not Christians, or not even from a Christian background, I hope for you and I, it will still be a day of peace, love and happiness.

Looking at the news from around the world recently, it seems the world could use more love, kindness, respect, understanding and tolerance along with less simplistic idiocy and hatred. Despite all the bad things however, there has been a lot of good as well. I think most historians would still agree that, although not true for everyone, life is in most ways better for more people around the world, than ever before in history.

So remember what's important in life, be kind and generous. Merry Christmas, good luck, and best wishes!!! :D
Merry Christmas!!

Yup, you Aussies always play with advantage in time affairs :lol:, you also get to celebrate Christmas with Summer temperatures, no need to shovel...;)

Let's hope for more peace and less hunger, which I think is rather neutral no matter which religion or political views.
wandererfan
Veteran

Post by wandererfan »

Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel to all the good little FreeCADers. Hope Santa is good to you (maybe a topo-naming solution under the tree?).
sliptonic
Veteran

Post by sliptonic »

Green and Red are Christmas colors. So I think we can agree that makes Path the most Christmas-y of workbenches. :D
Merry Christmas Everyone!

christmaspath.png
christmaspath.png (55.53 KiB) Viewed 3568 times
paullee
Veteran

Post by paullee »

Nice model!

Merry Christmas!
herbk
Veteran

Post by herbk »

Also a merry Christmas to all.
Gruß Herbert
freecad-heini-1
Veteran

Post by freecad-heini-1 »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Xmas_mold.png
Xmas_mold.png (41.98 KiB) Viewed 3581 times
Best regards
Wilfried
bejant
Veteran

Post by bejant »

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all (I still have to wait half a day before Santa arrives here).
saso
Veteran

Post by saso »

Merry Christmas to all and your families
Mark Szlazak

Post by Mark Szlazak »

Happy holidays!