Merry Christmas 2018 everyone

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
shengli

Re: Merry Christmas 2018 everyone

Post by shengli »

Happy New Year!
---
Shengli Xu
Jee-Bee
Veteran

Post by Jee-Bee »

Merry Christmas everyone
roerich_64
Veteran

Post by roerich_64 »

A little bit late, but:
Merry Christmas to all!

My best Christmas present came 10 days before Christmas. I have had a big crash with my car. The car was totally damaged and I just had a bump on my head and a scratch on my leg.
The Christmas present was: A second Life.

Best regards
Walter
Die Liebe wird siegen, denn sie ist unzerstörbar :) ;)
Gift

Post by Gift »

roerich_64 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:28 am A little bit late, but:
Merry Christmas to all!

My best Christmas present came 10 days before Christmas. I have had a big crash with my car. The car was totally damaged and I just had a bump on my head and a scratch on my leg.
The Christmas present was: A second Life.

Best regards
Walter
I would also like to take the opportunity to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's nice to hear that you are going to be fine.
dcapeletti

Post by dcapeletti »

From Argentina, I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all Christians and wish love, work and peace to all regardless of religion or belief.

I am very happy to be part of this community. I have learned a lot from FreeCAD this year. Just by giving a little of ourselves, we receive much more in return. That's what the community is all about and hopefully it will continue to grow.

Greetings
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

FreeCAD and the whole concept of FOSS is amazing to me in respect that a small group of people impact a immense amount of people. A pull request that is merged can now be used potentially by anyone in the world, to do something that previously wasn't available in their workflow. A translation is added that now shows up on everyones machine that wasn't previously translated. It's mind-boggling how simple the act of sharing is.

So in that spirit of sharing I wish everyone a Merry Christmas as we continue this hobby of bringing FreeCAD to the masses and empowering the Do It Yourself virtue in humanity. :D
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Arturok

Post by Arturok »

Happy FreeCAD Christmas and new Python Year :D :lol:
Konstantin

Post by Konstantin »

Merry Christmas!
jmaustpc
Veteran

Post by jmaustpc »

abdullah wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:00 pm
Merry Christmas!!

Yup, you Aussies always play with advantage in time affairs :lol:, you also get to celebrate Christmas with Summer temperatures, no need to shovel...;)
Hi Abdullah! Can we have some of your weather over here please? :D

Although in the part of Australia I live in we do get some snow sometimes, we never get enough to have to shovel it and we have been having a heat wave over a lot of Australia over the last few days! Many places getting in the high 40s, Marble Bar in remote northern Western Australia broke the record as the hottest town in Australia with an official 49.3 the other day. That's measured in the shade. Its not been that hot here, (I'm a bit over 4500km by road from there, line of sight would likely be only about 3500km I would think), we only got in the lower 40s. But my car's air-conditioner recently decided to die and I haven't got it fixed yet.

Jim
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

Hey Jim,

Well, around here we got rain the other week (slightly above zero), then weather under -15 °C (with windchill factor below -25 °C if I recall), then above freezing point again, and again below, then about 10 cm of snow, followed by a few millimetres of freezing rain yesterday. Temperature plummeted again and is currently -19 °C. Streets, sidewalks, driveways, everything is covered by 5-6 mm of ice, it is crazy slippery, and very dangerous for seniors to fall and suffer serious injuries like hip fractures, so a mix of ice salt, sand and or anti-skid stone must be spread on the roads, driveways, etc.

So, do you want some of this? :lol: