Freecad 0.18 Mac OS daily release

Having trouble installing or compiling FreeCAD? Get help here.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
pablogil

Re: Freecad 0.18 Mac OS daily release

Post by pablogil »

Yes, please.
It would be nice if you share the .app or a .dmg.

Thanks
Dark and Light stylesheets v2.0 to theme your FreeCAD UI, more information here
looo
Veteran

Post by looo »

danreb wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:04 am # I tried with python=3.7 but not working
I am working to get this done. There are still some deps missing (netgen, vtk, smesh). Maybe doing a version without netgen is the fast way to get ready for py37. I don't know if this makes sense.
P.S.: is it continuous integration that provides the various packages under https://anaconda.org/freecad/freecad/files ? If not, who is maintaining this repo?
It is done here: https://github.com/looooo/freecad-feedstock
I try to increase the build-number every sunday. This triggers circle-ci and appveyor and upload the build to anaconda. As anaconda has limited storage for the freecad-org (3GB) I manually delete older builds.
Can you upload this version to the official download site? We are stuch there at 0.18.15310.
I guess only @peterl94 is able to do this currently.
sgrogan
Veteran

Post by sgrogan »

looo wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:57 am I guess only @peterl94 is able to do this currently.
If someone can create the .dmg and post it anywhere I can upload it to the repo. The problem is only Peter has developed the secret sauce to create the .dmg from the miniconda build.
"fight the good fight"
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

sgrogan wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:05 am
looo wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:57 am I guess only @peterl94 is able to do this currently.
If someone can create the .dmg and post it anywhere I can upload it to the repo. The problem is only Peter has developed the secret sauce to create the .dmg from the miniconda build.
We need to capture that secret knowledge and confine it to the wiki! 8-)
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
JavierToEs

Post by JavierToEs »

I can't download FreeCAD for MAC. Can anybody help me. I downloaded the 64bits version for Windows and installed correctly but when I start a project the PC crashes.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

JavierToEs wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:34 pm I can't download FreeCAD for MAC. Can anybody help me. I downloaded the 64bits version for Windows and installed correctly but when I start a project the PC crashes.
There is one big Apple icon on the downloads page. Click on the "64-Bit" text below to download the DMG file.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
leonardshelby

Post by leonardshelby »

sgrogan wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:05 am
I just came across this site: https://wiki.octave.org/Create_a_MacOS_ ... g_MacPorts.
Don't know if it helps as its macports, also it might be dated.