Relutz wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:12 pm
But it don't have a mesh
What do you mean by you dont't have a mesh?
To create a mesh you have to do the following:
1. Click the Import button and select a Image. After the Import is complete, select the imported object in the TreeView
2. Click the "Create Box" Button. This will create the actual mesh from the imported Image
To cut something out you might want to do something like this:
1. Make sure you have OpenSCAD installed (http://www.openscad.org/downloads.html
) and configured in FreeCAD
2. Switch to the "Part" workbench and place a Default cube
3. Switch to the "Mesh Design" Workbench, select the Cube in the TreeView and Click on "Meshes > Create shape from mesh"
4. This will give you a mesh representation of your cube
5. Select the Lithophane mesh and the cube mesh and click on "Meshes > Boolean > Difference"
This should give you something like this
Hope this helps.