MacOS version 500 commits late?

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
chrisb
Veteran

Re: MacOS version 500 commits late?

Post by chrisb »

If I got him right, Werner is currently tackling this issue.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
looo
Veteran

Post by looo »

jmborer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:32 pm Another issue: is the Timber workbench working for yo?

Mine is broken. It works with 0.17.
most likely a python3 problem. I guess it will take some time until everything runs with py3. But normally the issues are not that difficult. So we get there step by step.

I guess the high resolution difficulties are general mac problems. So not something specific to the conda-packages. Anyway it would be nice to fix them.
jmborer

Post by jmborer »

Indeed, the resolution is an application issue, not the build. Win10 is also supporting hiDPI screens. So the multi resolution is less and less a MacOS only issue. I am happy that someone is already looking at the issue.
sgrogan
Veteran

Post by sgrogan »

jmborer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm Indeed, the resolution is an application issue, not the build. Win10 is also supporting hiDPI screens. So the multi resolution is less and less a MacOS only issue. I am happy that someone is already looking at the issue.
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 16#p293744
"fight the good fight"
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.