Strimmer carburetor insulator

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
bernd
Veteran

Re: Strimmer carburetor insulator

Post by bernd »

chrisb wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:35 pm
bernd wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:35 pm
chrisb wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:25 pm ... the times driving a 50 ccm aircooled two stroke engine ...
which one?
Zündapp and Simson. The latter was stolen twice, and I got it back only once :twisted: .
I have never driven Zündapp, but souds good too. I have hade simson too. Luckily it never got stolen. But I had MZ which got stolen just 4 weeks after I finished rebuild :evil:
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

The first guy who stole my Simson must have been a complete idiot: The throttle handle was broken, I had to pull on the wire to keep it going. My luck was that it was in such a bad condition, that it was impossible for anybody else to get it started when the (so called) engine was cold. So the thief threw it away the next morning. Obviously it was not too clever to fix it.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
abdullah
Veteran

Post by abdullah »

openBrain wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:02 am Our case is slightly different from yours. Our reasonably big (compared to neighbours) French-speaking state is surrounded by Dutch, French, German, Italian & Spannish speaking people. English speakers are kept safely away by the Channel. What they don't know is that we take occasion of digging the Channel Tunnel to install a bung so we can sink their entire island if needed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pretty big in the context, France is the third biggest European country after Russia and Ukraine:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_E ... es_by_area
openBrain
Veteran

Post by openBrain »

abdullah wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:36 pm Pretty big in the context, France is the third biggest European country after Russia and Ukraine:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_E ... es_by_area
Yep. But funny when NormandC talk about it "tiny province" which is 3x bigger, and still itself only a portion of the Canada. :lol:
Fun to notice that thanks to history, France has (despite its pretty small size in international context) the biggest worldwide EEZ. ;)