Windmill project

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
tbelts09

Windmill project

Post by tbelts09 »

Hey All,
Could someone please HELP my friend!! He needs help completing drawings by Friday May 17 at 3:00pm EST. I have attached the PDF. The pages that he needs are 1,2,5,7,8 Completed. You would be a life saver if anyone could help and email them in FCD format to me at belthofft@gmail.com.

Thank you SO MUCH!! You Have no idea how much you guys are helping us. This is going to go a long way!
Attachments
WindSculptureParts (1).pdf
Please Complete pages 1,2,5,7,8
(396.27 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
bejant
Veteran

Re: Need Help Completing Drawings ASAP Please!!

Post by bejant »

tbelts09 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:09 am Hey All,
Could someone please HELP my friend!! He needs help completing drawings by Friday May 17 at 3:00pm EST. I have attached the PDF. The pages that he needs are 1,2,5,7,8 Completed. You would be a life saver if anyone could help and email them in FCD format to me at belthofft@gmail.com.

Thank you SO MUCH!! You Have no idea how much you guys are helping us. This is going to go a long way!
Hi, and welcome! Sure, someone could do it but this all seems fishy to me, so I have some questions first:
  • Who is your "friend", and why doesn't he post here and ask for help himself?
  • Neither of you want to actually learn FreeCAD, you only want someone to do the work for you?
  • Why does he want a Pro/E exercise done in FreeCAD?
  • Why the apparently sudden rush (not even 24 hours)?
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

I approved the post because I couldn't tell if it was spam/malicious or just a cry for help. There is another post that is awaiting approval but it looks like a dupe. OP please answer @bejant's questions. Thank you.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
kisolre
Veteran

Post by kisolre »

Those are as simple as it gets so I might try them later as a speed modeling test :) But the questions still stand for the OP's final goal.
Boneshaker

Post by Boneshaker »

https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=36438

2 names, 2 email addresses, same attachment, same question ?
meme2704
Veteran

Post by meme2704 »

2 guys who prefer their smartphone to CAD classes and who are in crap at the time of the exam :lol: :?: :lol:
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Kunda1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:37 am I approved the post because I couldn't tell if it was spam/malicious or just a cry for help. There is another post that is awaiting approval but it looks like a dupe. OP please answer @bejant's questions. Thank you.
I approved the other post, because it came first in my list. I didn't look at the exact date, but that's really a high pressure deadline. If the task is to model this in FreeCAD, I would bet the teacher knows this forum as well.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
meme2704
Veteran

Post by meme2704 »

I was 5 minutes ahead of me, I could not leave these kids with the risk of having a zero note with letter to parents
but I leave a bug if the teacher reads this forum, free to judge if it assigns the rating of 2 (out of 20) as 60 years ago for ink and paper :lol: :lol:
Attachments
pilar.FCStd
(26.45 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
pilar.PNG
pilar.PNG (14.78 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
bejant
Veteran

Post by bejant »

Some hours later and no reply from the OP so for now I think I'll skip doing this modelling.
meme2704
Veteran

Post by meme2704 »

Me, just for fun, I put 40 minutes for this
Attachments
girouette.PNG
girouette.PNG (12.08 KiB) Viewed 2220 times