Help With Drawings Please ASAP

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Hooks09

Help With Drawings Please ASAP

Post by Hooks09 »

Is there anyway that someone could make the following drawings for me. I need them to be finished by Friday May 17th in the afternoon. It would be so much appreciated!! I have attached the files in PDF. I need the following pages out of the 10 done....1,2,5,7,8.

Could you please email them to me at Tim.J.Bosi@gmail.com.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE SOO MUCH!!
WindSculptureParts (1).pdf
Please Send Pages 1,2,5,7,8 in FreeCad format
(396.27 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Help With Drawings Please ASAP

Post by chrisb »

Hi Tim, welcome to the forum.
I moved this post to the Job offers subforum.

Usually I would simply remove your email adress, but as your job is pretty urgent, I leave it here for convenience, but will warn you, that this forum is under heavy surveillance of spammers. You can use private messages instead, which result in emails to your account anyway. You may have to configure your account appropriately.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Hi Tim, I had a quick look at the pdf and would propose to make this a community project, where you donate to the FreeCAD project. Before starting we need to know what the result should be: A FreeCAD file with a 3D model or some export format like Step, or a PDF with a technical drawing - which is almost what you have provided here.

How much are you willing to pay?
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
Boneshaker

Post by Boneshaker »

https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36439

2 posts with same attachment, i think it's a joke to place someone's email in public.
kisolre
Veteran

Post by kisolre »

Google image search gives https://www.facebook.com/TimBosiTech/.