Summary: Renaming spreadsheet no longer has any affect on field tags.
I have one computer with v0.17 and I can reliably change the Spreadsheet.
Typically I rename it to 'S' for less typing. On my other computer which I just
upgraded to v0.18 I can no longer reference tags by my typical S.tagname. I
have to state Spreadsheet.tagname. Can someone test and verify this issue for me?
Steps to Reproduce:
* new file
* Select Spreadsheet workbench and click on the spreadsheet icon to create a new
* Select spreadsheet on navigation window.
* type: F2 - S (To rename the spreadsheet to 'S')
* enter a number in a cell
* [CTRL][SHIFT]a - <cell tag name>
* now switch to Part workbench
* create a primitave part
* select one of it's dimensions,
* click on the calculation icon, and enter S.tagname. (This fails in v0.18 but
works in v0.17)
* now try Spreadsheet.tagname (This works)
Thanks for an awesome program.