Perfect "endpoint"

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!

Perfect "endpoint"

Post by 111 »

1.png
kisolre
Veteran

Re: Perfect "endpoint"

Post by kisolre »

Could you please start adddding some extra info to your proposals/feature requests/interesting findings. Otherwise unless somebody already had some similar ideas they will just go down the history unnoticed.

Post by 111 »

kisolre wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:04 am Could you please start adddding some extra info to your proposals/feature requests/interesting findings. Otherwise unless somebody already had some similar ideas they will just go down the history unnoticed.
This is a suggestion.
kisolre
Veteran

Post by kisolre »

111 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:48 am This is a suggestion.
For what? metod of item selection? Or maybe grid shapping? Visual aid for nearby areas of interest?
I understand that english is not your native language but at least try. Nobody will judge your language. But nobody is mind reader either.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

It could be helpful if you

- describe a use case where it would be sensible to use your suggestion
- describe the process what to do and where your proposal should be used and what should happen if doing so.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.

Post by 111 »

kisolre wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:11 am For what? metod of item selection? Or maybe grid shapping? Visual aid for nearby areas of interest?
I understand that english is not your native language but at least try. Nobody will judge your language. But nobody is mind reader either.
chrisb wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am It could be helpful if you

- describe a use case where it would be sensible to use your suggestion
- describe the process what to do and where your proposal should be used and what should happen if doing so.

It is "feeling."

1. Don’t you think, This design is better, Especially "transparency".
2. Because this design is relatively large, So it is easier to use.

My language is "Traditional Chinese."
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

111 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm 1. Don’t you think, This design is better, Especially "transparency".
It would be great if you explain more on your own. I get more and more the impression that the only purpose of your posts is to fool us with incomprehesible discussions. These questions are my last try to help you getting an impression what you should have told us in your first post already.

- About which workbench are you talking? Sketcher? Draft? Something else?
- why do you need such a big blob at the end of the line?
- do you want to click on it? If so, why?
- do you want this for creating geometry? Or for editing? Or for aligning?
- why is it good to have transparency? If I want to see the corners I don't need the circles at all.
- what does it mean "Frame -> no frame"?
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
sgrogan
Veteran

Post by sgrogan »

111 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm My language is "Traditional Chinese."
Maybe we should try to have @111 post in the Chinese forum, in native language, and we use the translations (Google Translate or something else)
I think something is being lost in the "translation"
"fight the good fight"