Darker stylesheet

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
yorik
Founder

Re: Darker stylesheet

Post by yorik »

gorgeous! Is that a qss stylesheet?
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Kunda1 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 pm
adrianinsaval wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:16 am
That is pretty dang sweet
pablogil wrote:
@pablogil take a look at this
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
pablogil

Post by pablogil »

Of course I have seen it, I would also like to know how it was performed but I guess it’s a mix between stylesheet, custom icons and the trick I also did in the 3D view here...
Dark and Light stylesheets v2.0 to theme your FreeCAD UI, more information here
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Lets get those custom icons please (we need to check the licensure) if they are gpl we can include them in some sort of addon through the Addon Manager
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Created a Feedback thread on Darker Stylesheet: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39089
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Post by adrianinsaval »

pablogil wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm Of course I have seen it, I would also like to know how it was performed but I guess it’s a mix between stylesheet, custom icons and the trick I also did in the 3D view here...
Aritim-Dark theme for the whole system (for qt apps that is), custom glass addon as explained here, COIL custom icons and a trick similar to yours, I just used a gradient too.

Additionally, I messed around with pie menu trying to understand qt :lol: I managed to get it to use the system's theme but not FreeCAD's
Attachments
Screenshot_20190904_211002.png
Screenshot_20190904_211002.png (82.24 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
usbhub

Post by usbhub »

adrianinsaval wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:14 am
pablogil wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm Of course I have seen it, I would also like to know how it was performed but I guess it’s a mix between stylesheet, custom icons and the trick I also did in the 3D view here...
Aritim-Dark theme for the whole system (for qt apps that is), custom glass addon as explained here, COIL custom icons and a trick similar to yours, I just used a gradient too.

Additionally, I messed around with pie menu trying to understand qt :lol: I managed to get it to use the system's theme but not FreeCAD's
Jesus, that looks amazing!!!

Could you create a tutorial on how to set up / customize FreeCAD like this?
That would be very great, if my FreeCAD would look like yours!

usbhub
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Post by adrianinsaval »

usbhub wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:35 pm
adrianinsaval wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:14 am

Jesus, that looks amazing!!!

Could you create a tutorial on how to set up / customize FreeCAD like this?
That would be very great, if my FreeCAD would look like yours!

usbhub
Well it's kind of explained there, I don't think I'll do a tutorial but if you have a hard time setting any of it feel free to ask.