- Create a new document.
- Use Spreadsheet WB for creating a spreadsheet.
- Use Part-Design WB for creating a body.
- Create a (fully constrained) sketch.
- (Optional: toggle the toolbar to reference mode and create a named reference constraint: NCR)
- Pad or revolve the sketch
- Go to spreadsheet
- On any cell type "s" and complete Sketch.Constraints.NCR (or any other constraint you used in the sketch)
- You'll get an error message from spreadsheet: "failed to parse expresion".
If another body and sketch are created but not padded or revolved the constraints dimensions are accessible from spreadsheet.
OS: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.6.8
Qt version: 5.9.5
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0