small project

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Jayro

small project

Post by Jayro »

Hey all, I'm VERY new to this whole 3d printing and CAD side of things having just purchased my 1st 3d printer. I have been playing around printing a few basic designs to get familiar with the printer etc. I have a small/basic item I have drawn up (not cad drawing) and I'm not yet able to produce the CAD drawing I'm trying to so I was wondering if this is something that a person like me can pay someone to convert my "drawing" into a STL file and if so is there a going rate for this service or?

Cheers
JAYRO
victor.cis

Re: small project

Post by victor.cis »

Hi,

PM Sent.

Victor
frank 123

Post by frank 123 »

Hi,

I understand your requirement and will be glad to assist you as i have done similar work before.

please connect me over Skype cis.am3 or email me at frank1 AT talentsfromindia dot com

Regards
Frank
Linneajones

Post by Linneajones »

Hello There
Greetings

This task can be positively achieved.
Please contact me on Skype live:linneajones.

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Regards
Linnea
HumbleBeauty

Post by HumbleBeauty »

Jayro wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:12 am Hey all, I'm VERY new to this whole 3d printing and CAD side of things having just purchased my 1st 3d printer. I have been playing around printing a few basic designs to get familiar with the printer etc. I have a small/basic item I have drawn up (not cad drawing) and I'm not yet able to produce the CAD drawing I'm trying to so I was wondering if this is something that a person like me can pay someone to convert my "drawing" into a STL file and if so is there a going rate for this service or?

Cheers
JAYRO
hi Jayro, I would be happy to CAD for free