- The toolbar button Show/hide invisible edges in a View must only be enabled when a View is selected. Currently it is always enabled and can lead to a crash, see this post. -> The crash has been fixed by PR 2681
- Balloon annotations move when Lock Position is true, see this post.
- No default size for RichTextAnnotations, see this post.
- New leader lines appear outside of tree, see this post.
- Leader line disappears when reopening document, see this post.
- Text in balloon annotations is not centered, see this post. -> Proposed fix: PR 2693
- The property rotation misses the unit '°'. So instead of App::PropertyFloat it should be App::PropertyAngle in DrawView.h. -> Proposed fix: PR 2747
- The properties X and Y miss the unit. So instead of App::PropertyFloat it should be App::PropertyLength in DrawView.h. -> Proposed fix: PR 2734
- The annotation property MaxWidth misses a unit. It seems the unit is the global internal unit of FC. So instead of App::PropertyFloat it should be App::PropertyLength in DrawViewAnnotation.h. -> Proposed fix: PR 2689
- The annotation property LineSpace is a percentage value, so instead of App::PropertyInteger it should be App::PropertyPercent in DrawViewAnnotation.h. -> Proposed fix: PR 2689
- There is no tooltip for the annotation property TextStyle. This property is also no base property because it only affects the annotation text not e.g. the annotation caption or label text. -> Proposed fix: PR 2689
- The tooltips for the properties X, Y and rotation refer to explicit to the unit mm and to View. But users might use another base unit and also these properties are used for many other features, like e.g. annotation. -> Proposed fix: PR 2682
- The toolbar buttons *Add a line to a view, *Insert cosmetic vertex, *Insert center line, *Remove a cosmetic object, *Change appearance of a line and *Add welding information to a leader must only be enabled when an appropriate element is selected.
The same applies for all toolbar buttons from the TechDraw Views toolbar.
- Line widths of projection views can be negative and have no unit, see this post. -> Proposed fix: PR 2761
- Hatch in cross section view is broken in SVG export, see this post. -> Proposed fix: PR 2785
- No feedback of ProjGroup' Auto Distribute change when saving, see this post.
- Missing auto-apply for cross section view label, see this post.
- Wrong default folder for saving and creating pages, see this post.
- Unicode characters in pages are not exported to SVG (Windows-only), see this bug.
- Rename the tools this way in the code: [Workbench]_[Tool], where [Tool] is a substantive that can be used as part of a sentence. (This is done in the Draft Workbench, for example: Draft_Line, Draft_Polygon, Draft_Rectangle, Draft_Array, etc.) -> proposal from vocx -> done in PR 2694
- The TechDraw menu is too long. There should be a submenu for every existing toolbar. So e.g. a submenu for all tools currently grouped in the dimension toolbar. -> proposal from Syres -> proposed fix: PR 2684
Currently the different menu names, tooltips etc. use non-uniform naming. For example some words are written with capital letters but the same words are written with small letters in other menus, sometimes the Wiki is more up to date than the tooltips, sometimes vice versa. This is easy to fix and the list will list the PRs to improve the situation. Once a PR is merged, the list entry will be marked as such but stay as reference. It will also be stated as soon as the Wiki pages are updated after the PR merge.