- open new document
- create a sketch with sketcher
- draw a single horizontal line segment, that should be some meters long
- close the sketch and open arch module
- rotate the sketch by 90 degrees using Placement Angle in the property panel (the problem shows only with 90 deg rotation)
- create a wall based on the sketch
- the wall seems to try to modify the sketch
- Consolle promts: "Unnamed#Sketch still touched after recompute"
- if recomputed the wall move in strange ways
can someone test and eventually confirm?
Code: Select all
OS: Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1) Word size of OS: 64-bit Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit Version: 0.19.18811 (Git) Build type: Release Branch: master Hash: b809867021deb37be1039dab37b9fe1cafab254e Python version: 3.6.7 Qt version: 5.12.1 Coin version: 4.0.0a OCC version: 7.3.0 Locale: Italian/Italy (it_IT)