Error at export to gcode

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
herbk
Veteran

Error at export to gcode

Post by herbk »

Hi,
Again i have a mysterious problem: If i try to save a Job as gcode file i get this error message:

Code: Select all

Running the Python command 'Path_Post' failed:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/.mount_FreeCA3VISoT/usr/Mod/Path/PathScripts/PathPost.py", line 390, in Activated
    (fail, rc) = self.exportObjectsWith(finalpostlist, job)
  File "/tmp/.mount_FreeCA3VISoT/usr/Mod/Path/PathScripts/PathPost.py", line 212, in exportObjectsWith
    gcode = processor.export(objs, filename, postArgs)
  File "/tmp/.mount_FreeCA3VISoT/usr/Mod/Path/PathScripts/PathPostProcessor.py", line 102, in export
    return self.script.export(obj, filename, args)
  File "/tmp/.mount_FreeCA3VISoT/usr/Mod/Path/PathScripts/post/linuxcnc_post.py", line 189, in export
    job = PathUtils.findParentJob(obj)
  File "/tmp/.mount_FreeCA3VISoT/usr/Mod/Path/PathScripts/PathUtils.py", line 397, in findParentJob
    if hasattr(i, 'Proxy') and isinstance(i.Proxy, PathScripts.PathJob.ObjectJob):

Cannot access attribute 'Proxy' of deleted object
It's mysterious because if i close FC, start it new and reopen the file, the export to gcode works. :?

I have had this problem at 2 different files with similar parts. The fault appers if i make the whole work from path creation to "export to gcode" at on session.
One of the files where i get the prob with is attached, but i think it's not helpfull, because ofter the new start of FC the export works each time i try...

OS: openSUSE Leap 15.1 (KDE//usr/share/xsessions/plasma5)
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.19541 (Git) AppImage
Build type: Release
Branch: master
Hash: a797a4172709b82c6cd08dcf6df86cb789aaa3ce
Python version: 3.8.1
Qt version: 5.12.5
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.4.0
Locale: German/Germany (de_DE)
Attachments