FCMouse Macro(Autohide Docks and Cursor Info)

Need help, or want to share a macro? Post here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: FCMouse Macro(Autohide Docks and Cursor Info)

Post by Kunda1 »

HakanSeven12 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:50 pm
Kunda1 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:43 pm Any idea how to integrate sliding docks in to this macro?
I'm not working on animation for now. I'm trying to manipulate to docks itself. If I can do it we have autohiding docks like civil 3d. But I'm very busy for now. So I don't give any promises 😁 if anyone can implement animation to macro I will be very happy
microelly2 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:14 pm:bell:
Do you mind weighing in? (when you have a moment?)
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

HakanSeven12 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:50 pm
Kunda1 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:43 pm Any idea how to integrate sliding docks in to this macro?
I'm not working on animation for now. I'm trying to manipulate to docks itself. If I can do it we have autohiding docks like civil 3d. But I'm very busy for now. So I don't give any promises 😁 if anyone can implement animation to macro I will be very happy
@HakanSeven12 i know this is pushy, but I'm hoping you'd reconsider checking out Qt animation and integrating it in to this macro?
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
HakanSeven12
Veteran

Post by HakanSeven12 »

Kunda1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 pm @HakanSeven12 i know this is pushy, but I'm hoping you'd reconsider checking out Qt animation and integrating it in to this macro?
I think animation is not important. AutoCAD don't use animation for dock. Maybe animation looks good but there is nothing more. Macro does its job :)
HakanSeven12
Veteran

Post by HakanSeven12 »

I stopped working on this macro.

New macro: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44659