this is kind of a continuation of another thread I've started recently: [Solved] PartDesign copy body and move features
I start a new thread here to not mix everything together.
What I've done:
- Modelled a part in a PartDesign body (Body_1)
- Used Part_Mirror to mirror the part and features (I need those on the opposite side)
- Draged the mirrored part into another PartDesign body (Body_2 -> BaseFeature)
- Made further changes in Body_1
- Made further changes in Body_2
By looking at the dependency graph, I've realized that I did something "illegal" (red arrow). Unfortunately, I'm not sure how I should've done it the "right way". I'm sure this is not a new "problem" but wasn't able to find a solution. The mirrored part should update when I make changes to Body_1.
I've attached an example file.
OS: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (ubuntu:GNOME/ubuntu)
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.21049 (Git) AppImage
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.8.2
Qt version: 5.12.5
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.4.0
Locale: English/United States (en_US)
Thank you very much!