MacOS / Homebrew

Having trouble installing or compiling FreeCAD? Get help here.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
vejmarie

MacOS / Homebrew

Post by vejmarie »

Hi,

Just a quick note to share that the MacOS homebrew revival process I initiated a couple of weeks ago is closed to the finish line. Aka I created a bottle for 0.19pre for Catalina and it seems to work. I do need testers now.

The travis.yml file to validate build is updated and we probably can re-activate MacOS build with travis before integrating PRs.
What can we note from this exercise which is done with Catalina/XCode 11.6
- FreeCAD on MacOS is running now with Qt5.15.1, latest shiboken2, pyside2 as well as boost 1.73 (with the required include patches).
I validated also that the build was working on MacOS bigSur and XCode 12, which is opening doors to support Apple Silicon when they will be ready.

Please report bugs either here or within the homebrew-freecad github repo https://github.com/freecad/homebrew-freecad

vejmarie
kkremitzki
Veteran

Re: MacOS / Homebrew

Post by kkremitzki »

With brew install -s vejmarie/freecad/freecad, I get:

Code: Select all

Error: An exception occurred within a child process:
  TapFormulaAmbiguityError: Formulae found in multiple taps:
       * vejmarie/freecad/nglib
       * freecad/freecad/nglib

Please use the fully-qualified name (e.g. vejmarie/freecad/nglib) to refer to the formula.
Like my FreeCAD work? I'd appreciate any level of support via Patreon, Liberapay, or PayPal! Read more about what I do at my blog.
vejmarie

Post by vejmarie »

kkremitzki wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:20 am With brew install -s vejmarie/freecad/freecad, I get:

* vejmarie/freecad/nglib
       * freecad/freecad/nglib

Please use the fully-qualified name (e.g. vejmarie/freecad/nglib) to refer to the formula.
That is because you probably have two times the same taps one under my nickname and one under freecad. You need to remove one of them to make it works otherwise brew doesn't know which one to use !
kkremitzki
Veteran

Post by kkremitzki »

vejmarie wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 am
kkremitzki wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:20 am With brew install -s vejmarie/freecad/freecad, I get:

* vejmarie/freecad/nglib
       * freecad/freecad/nglib

That is because you probably have two times the same taps one under my nickname and one under freecad. You need to remove one of them to make it works otherwise brew doesn't know which one to use !
I tried doing that, but it looks like running the above command re-adds the freecad/freecad tap.
Like my FreeCAD work? I'd appreciate any level of support via Patreon, Liberapay, or PayPal! Read more about what I do at my blog.
vejmarie

Post by vejmarie »

kkremitzki wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:04 am
vejmarie wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 am

* vejmarie/freecad/nglib
       * freecad/freecad/nglib

I tried doing that, but it looks like running the above command re-adds the freecad/freecad tap.
It will probably for sure. But my patches are upstreamed, so you shouldn't have had a vejmarie/freecad, it is useless currently ;)
kkremitzki
Veteran

Post by kkremitzki »

Ah, OK, I thought that might be the case but I wanted to try yours because with the official freecad one I get:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk/usr/lib/libz.tbd', needed by `lib/libSMDS.dylib'.  Stop.
leonard shelby

Post by leonard shelby »

For me, it fails building at 4-5%. There's lots of output - I don't know if there is anything useful to paste here.
vejmarie

Post by vejmarie »

kkremitzki wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 am Ah, OK, I thought that might be the case but I wanted to try yours because with the official freecad one I get:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk/usr/lib/libz.tbd', needed by `lib/libSMDS.dylib'.  Stop.
Ok you face the same issue than the one reported here https://github.com/FreeCAD/homebrew-freecad/issues/114 . You need to install command line tool through the DMG package, something is broken with XCode. Can you also try this command xcode-select --install but I believe that an installation from the dmg is what is required. I have updated the wiki accordingly during the week-end
vejmarie

Post by vejmarie »

leonard shelby wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:39 pm For me, it fails building at 4-5%. There's lots of output - I don't know if there is anything useful to paste here.
There is always something useful to paste here ;). Can you post your first error and the initial output of the cmake command just before the compilation starts ? Can you tell me how you kick homebrew ?
leonard shelby

Post by leonard shelby »

Here's the output:

brew reinstall -s freecad
Warning: You are using macOS 11.0.
We do not provide support for this pre-release version.
You will encounter build failures with some formulae.
Please create pull requests instead of asking for help on Homebrew's GitHub,
Discourse, Twitter or IRC. You are responsible for resolving any issues you
experience while you are running this pre-release version.

Warning: Treating freecad as a formula. For the cask, use homebrew/cask/freecad
==> Cloning https://github.com/freecad/FreeCAD.git
Updating /Users/turbo/Library/Caches/Homebrew/freecad--git
From https://github.com/freecad/FreeCAD
   0f7979f4a..566d32177  master     -> origin/master
==> Checking out branch master
Already on 'master'
Your branch is behind 'origin/master' by 33 commits, and can be fast-forwarded.
  (use "git pull" to update your local branch)
HEAD is now at 566d32177 Arch: import IFC, support multiple styles in styled items in IFC4
==> Reinstalling freecad/freecad/freecad 
==> cmake -DBUILD_QT5=ON -DUSE_PYTHON3=1 -DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/usr/local/bin/pyth
==> make -j4 install
Last 15 lines from /Users/turbo/Library/Logs/Homebrew/freecad/02.make:
[  4%] Building CXX object src/Base/CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipheadio.cpp.o
cd /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base && /usr/local/bin/ccache /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/shims/mac/super/clang++ -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PP_VARIADICS=1 -DBOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_THREAD_DYN_LINK -DFreeCADBase_EXPORTS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAVE_FREEIMAGE -DHAVE_RAPIDJSON -DHAVE_SWIG=1 -DHAVE_TBB -DOCC_CONVERT_SIGNALS -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -D_OCC64 -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/Base -I/usr/local/opt/python@3.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/include/python3.8 -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt/lib -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/./mkspecs/macx-clang -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-write-strings -std=c++14 -Wno-undefined-var-template -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk -fPIC -I/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/include -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipheadio.cpp.o -c /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/zipios++/zipheadio.cpp
[  4%] Building CXX object src/Base/CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipinputstream.cpp.o
cd /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base && /usr/local/bin/ccache /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/shims/mac/super/clang++ -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PP_VARIADICS=1 -DBOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_THREAD_DYN_LINK -DFreeCADBase_EXPORTS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAVE_FREEIMAGE -DHAVE_RAPIDJSON -DHAVE_SWIG=1 -DHAVE_TBB -DOCC_CONVERT_SIGNALS -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -D_OCC64 -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/Base -I/usr/local/opt/python@3.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/include/python3.8 -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt/lib -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/./mkspecs/macx-clang -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-write-strings -std=c++14 -Wno-undefined-var-template -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk -fPIC -I/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/include -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipinputstream.cpp.o -c /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/zipios++/zipinputstream.cpp
[  4%] Building CXX object src/Base/CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipinputstreambuf.cpp.o
cd /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base && /usr/local/bin/ccache /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/shims/mac/super/clang++ -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PP_VARIADICS=1 -DBOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_THREAD_DYN_LINK -DFreeCADBase_EXPORTS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAVE_FREEIMAGE -DHAVE_RAPIDJSON -DHAVE_SWIG=1 -DHAVE_TBB -DOCC_CONVERT_SIGNALS -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -D_OCC64 -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/Base -I/usr/local/opt/python@3.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/include/python3.8 -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt/lib -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/./mkspecs/macx-clang -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-write-strings -std=c++14 -Wno-undefined-var-template -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk -fPIC -I/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/include -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipinputstreambuf.cpp.o -c /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/zipios++/zipinputstreambuf.cpp
[  4%] Building CXX object src/Base/CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipoutputstreambuf.cpp.o
cd /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base && /usr/local/bin/ccache /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/shims/mac/super/clang++ -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PP_VARIADICS=1 -DBOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_THREAD_DYN_LINK -DFreeCADBase_EXPORTS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAVE_FREEIMAGE -DHAVE_RAPIDJSON -DHAVE_SWIG=1 -DHAVE_TBB -DOCC_CONVERT_SIGNALS -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -D_OCC64 -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/Base -I/usr/local/opt/python@3.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/include/python3.8 -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt/lib -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/./mkspecs/macx-clang -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-write-strings -std=c++14 -Wno-undefined-var-template -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk -fPIC -I/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/include -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipoutputstreambuf.cpp.o -c /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/zipios++/zipoutputstreambuf.cpp
[  4%] Building CXX object src/Base/CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipoutputstream.cpp.o
cd /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base && /usr/local/bin/ccache /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/shims/mac/super/clang++ -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PP_VARIADICS=1 -DBOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_THREAD_DYN_LINK -DFreeCADBase_EXPORTS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAVE_FREEIMAGE -DHAVE_RAPIDJSON -DHAVE_SWIG=1 -DHAVE_TBB -DOCC_CONVERT_SIGNALS -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -D_OCC64 -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base -I/tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/Base -I/usr/local/opt/python@3.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/include/python3.8 -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt/lib -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -isystem /usr/local/opt/qt/./mkspecs/macx-clang -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-write-strings -std=c++14 -Wno-undefined-var-template -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk -fPIC -I/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/include -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipoutputstream.cpp.o -c /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/src/zipios++/zipoutputstream.cpp
[  4%] Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libFreeCADBase.dylib
cd /tmp/freecad-20201006-1624-1muc9vf/Build/src/Base && /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.18.3/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/shims/mac/super/clang++ -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-write-strings -std=c++14 -Wno-undefined-var-template -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk -dynamiclib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names  -Wl,-undefined,dynamic_lookup -o ../../lib/libFreeCADBase.dylib -install_name @rpath/libFreeCADBase.dylib CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/CXX/cxxextensions.c.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/CXX/cxx_extensions.cxx.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/CXX/cxxsupport.cxx.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/CXX/IndirectPythonInterface.cxx.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Axis.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/AxisPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Base64.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/BaseClass.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/BaseClassPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/BoundBoxPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Builder3D.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Console.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/CoordinateSystem.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/CoordinateSystemPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Debugger.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/DualQuaternion.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Exception.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/ExceptionFactory.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Factory.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/FileInfo.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/FileTemplate.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/FutureWatcherProgress.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/gzstream.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/GeometryPyCXX.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Handle.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/InputSource.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Interpreter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Matrix.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/MatrixPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/MemDebug.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Parameter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/ParameterPy.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Persistence.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/PersistencePyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Placement.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/PlacementPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/PyExport.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/PyObjectBase.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Reader.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Rotation.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/RotationPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Sequencer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Stream.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Swap.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/swigpyrun.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/TimeInfo.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Tools.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Tools2D.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Translate.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Type.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/TypePyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Uuid.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Vector3D.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/VectorPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/ViewProj.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Writer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/XMLTools.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsApi.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsApiPy.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchema.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchemaInternal.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchemaMKS.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchemaImperial1.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchemaCentimeters.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchemaMmMin.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitsSchemaFemMilliMeterNewton.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Quantity.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/QuantityPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/Unit.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/UnitPyImp.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/PyTools.c.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/PreCompiled.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/basicentry.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/collcoll.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/deflateoutputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/dircoll.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/directory.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/fcoll.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/fcollexceptions.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/fileentry.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/filepath.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/filterinputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/filteroutputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/gzipoutputstream.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/gzipoutputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/inflateinputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipfile.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/ziphead.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipheadio.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipinputstream.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipinputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipoutputstreambuf.cpp.o CMakeFiles/FreeCADBase.dir/__/zipios++/zipoutputstream.cpp.o   -L/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/lib  -L/usr/local/opt/libevent/lib  -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/Cellar/open-mpi/4.0.5/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/opt/libevent/lib -lmpi /usr/local/lib/libxerces-c.dylib /usr/local/lib/libboost_filesystem-mt.dylib /usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options-mt.dylib /usr/local/lib/libboost_regex-mt.dylib /usr/local/lib/libboost_system-mt.dylib /usr/local/lib/libboost_thread-mt.dylib /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk/usr/lib/libz.tbd /usr/local/opt/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/QtCore /usr/local/opt/python@3.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/lib/libpython3.8.dylib 
[  5%] Built target FreeCADBase
make: *** [all] Error 2