He's BAAACK! (was "Developer Wandererfan absence")

Discussions about the development of the TechDraw workbench
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
NuriEv

Re: Developer Wandererfan absence

Post by NuriEv »

Wandererfan,

As it is with all open source contributors, able minds and kindred souls, we owe you a lot.

Heartfelt best wishes for your future.
catman

Post by catman »

Best wishes to @Wandererfan and a great thank you for your work on TechDraw. Also a big thank you for ongoing support to everyone. No complex question really left unanswered.

Imho it is one of the major additions since 0.16 (first version I have used) that made FeeCAD a really competitive CAD tool with a great future potential. And with 0.19 I think TechDraw is already in shape suitable for production, which I think is really impressive.
thebighaggis

Post by thebighaggis »

Wishing you all the very best Wandererfan, Amazing work on TechDraw... Just amazing...
and thanking you for all your help when needed..
Cheers
thebighaggis
wandererfan
Veteran

Post by wandererfan »

As many of you already know, I am slowing working my way back into the FreeCAD community. Thank you all for the many kind words. This is a great bunch!

wf
uwestoehr
Veteran

Post by uwestoehr »

wandererfan wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:02 pm As many of you already know, I am slowing working my way back into the FreeCAD community. Thank you all for the many kind words. This is a
Welcome back! I am very happy :D
openBrain
Veteran

Post by openBrain »

wandererfan wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:02 pm As many of you already know, I am slowing working my way back into the FreeCAD community. Thank you all for the many kind words. This is a great bunch!
This sounds like very good news, not only for FreeCAD. :)
ToniTen

Post by ToniTen »

wandererfan wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:02 pm As many of you already know, I am slowing working my way back into the FreeCAD community. Thank you all for the many kind words. This is a great bunch!

wf
Welcome Back!

What a Christmas gift! I hope that the reasons that forced you to take a step back are no more, or at least the situation has improved a lot. Let's put a pair of booster rockets to TechDraw and FreeCAD!
balrobs

Post by balrobs »

Welcome back and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to the whole FreeCad comunity!
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
thebighaggis

Post by thebighaggis »

Welcome back
You have been missed
Cheers
Haggis 😊