- I cannot find anymore the option to increase the visual aspect of the model and reduce the "polyline effect" of the arcs and the smoothness of the surface. Where is it?
First make sure you loaded the Part Design Workbench, then goto E
dit > P
references... Part Design > Shape view tab and lower the value of the tessellation. I currently have mine set on 0.05% and anywhere around there will be a decent setting.
- How can I select a custom rotation axis?
Insert a construction line where you want the axis of rotation to occur and then select Sketch axis from the Axis pulldown menu. like so -
- The thickness feature must be improved to work on complex models.
Yea, but a lot of times it is asked to do things that just can't be done. Still, it could use some improvment, but i think that's more an OCE thing, not a FreeCAD thing.
- I had big difficulties with the revolution feature because it fails a lot of times.
I have not seen Revolution fail unless it is being ask to perform a function that would result in an invalid geometric object. i think the problems are more user error than tool error.
- The multitransform feature doesn't work as expected. It is not parametric and applying it two times, it creates two parts. So a boolean operation is needed.
Perhaps you can post an example of this in the Help section
along with what you are trying to do. This does not sound correct if we are talking about the multitransform feature tool in Part Design.