CAD Software Developer (full time & long term)

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
kaur

CAD Software Developer (full time & long term)

Post by kaur »

We are looking for someone to help us develop tools that support our online sheet metal fabrication platform. We have already built some internal tools using FreeCAD and see the potential in continuing with it. This could be your opportunity to be a paid FreeCAD developer – you would also be encouraged to contribute to its core functionality.

Fractory is a fast growing on-demand manufacturing platform. Hundreds of thousands of products have been produced by our manufacturing partners and delivered to clients in more than 15 countries. We are here to shift the paradigm in manufacturing outsourcing – to make it more efficient, more accessible, faster and sustainable. Let’s bring the industry to a new age. Equity options available.

https://fractory.com/cad-software-developer-tartu/

Our main development team is based in Tartu, Estonia but we are also building up our office in Manchester, UK.

- - -

This is my first post on the forums, I've stuck to the chats so far. Admins, if you need any verification, just message me.
victor.cis

Re: CAD Software Developer (full time & long term)

Post by victor.cis »

Interested. PM sent

Victor