You first install an addon named "Curves". Then,
1. in viewport, select curve you want to measure
2. In Curves toolbar, click "Info" tool. The length of curve and other info is displayed on topleft corner of viewport.
- fsc_2020-05-11_142459b.jpg (123.34 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Last edited by fc_tofu on Mon May 11, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. DraftWB, toggle on Snap bar >Near.
2. DraftWB >Line, draw a line between 2 arbitary points on your curve.
3. DraftWB >Trim, extend above line both ends beyond the curve.
4. PartWB, select both above line and curve, "Boolean Fragments", create a fragmented compound.
5. DraftWB >Downgrade, convert above compound into separate edges.
6. CurveWB >Join, combine needed edges into single curve.
7. CurveWB >Info, select above single curve in viewport.
- (15.62 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Last edited by fc_tofu on Mon May 11, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.