Path Wiki Pages (Status)

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Russ4262

Re: Path Wiki Pages (Status)

Post by Russ4262 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:46 am

This evening I went through and added some empty, standard section headings and subheadings that were missing. I didn't browse every page listed in the OP, but I tended to about eight or ten pages, just adding the missing section headings.
I did add property names for a couple of the visited pages. Otherwise, I did not add any actual content. I also fixed the icons in the navigation menu for Feature Area and Feature Area Workplane.

Looks like we have a sizeable portion missing of descriptive and usage content. A number of the pages I visited are missing a practical screenshot. When I get time, I may go back and add some content where I can knowingly contribute worthwhile, accurate information - I haven't used many of the tools in the PathWB.

Thanks for allowing me to help with the greater FC project.

Russ
chrisb

Post by chrisb » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:21 am

Russ4262 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:46 am
This evening I went through and added some empty, standard section headings and subheadings that were missing.
Thanks for doing this. For us non-wikians it now should not be not too difficult to add contents.
Kunda1

Post by Kunda1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Hi folks,
can anyone fill out documentation for: (which also includes UI images)
Path Area
Path Area Workplane
Path Sanity
Path DressupLeadInOut
Path_DressupDragKnife
Path_Pocket_3D
Path_Engrave
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
#lowhangingfruit | Use the Source, Luke. | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report FC bugs and features