About the development of the FEM module/workbench.
If you want to have easy to use and easy to understand "ping", please follow this post and vote: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34742.
did the https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Release ... _Workbench ... Despite the 8 month of development there where nearly no new tools in FEM But there was done lots of work on the FEM code base which will help to even improve FEM much more in 0.19
Many thanks!bernd wrote: ↑Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pmdid the https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Release ... _Workbench ...
@Bernd, I'm going over this list. I fixed the problem with the URLs so they now resolve correctly. Please ignore the Legend and emojis for now.
What is needed:
- When each FEM command was introduced
- Adding Descriptions to commands (that don't have one already)
- Adding How to use info for each command (that doesn't have one already)
- Adding Properties for each command (that doesn't have one already)
- Adding Options for each command (that doesn't have one already)
- Adding Limitations section
- Adding Scripting sections for those that don't have
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests