Problem with the latest Assembly on Windows

Discussion about the development of the Assembly workbench.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
jriegel
Founder

Problem with the latest Assembly on Windows

Post by jriegel »

Ickbies Assembly branch is on Windows brocken. And I have to admit I have no idea why? I know why I hate this damn templates!

Code: Select all

ConstraintGroupPyImp.cpp
c:\users\jriegel\sw-entwicklung\freecad\ickby-asm\src\mod\assembly\app\opendcm\modulePart/module.hpp(331) : error C2065: 't': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner
29>c:\users\jriegel\sw-entwicklung\freecad\ickby-asm\src\mod\assembly\app\opendcm\modulePart/module.hpp(332) : warning C4346: 'dcm::ModulePart<Typelist,ID>::type<Sys>::Part_base::Cluster': Abhängiger
Name ist kein Typ
        Präfix mit 'typename' zum Angeben eines Typs
c:\users\jriegel\sw-entwicklung\freecad\ickby-asm\src\mod\assembly\app\opendcm\modulePart/module.hpp(332) : error C2923: "boost::shared_ptr": "dcm::ModulePart<Typelist,ID>::type<Sys>::Part_base::Clust
er" ist kein gültiges template-Typargument für den T-Parameter.
c:\users\jriegel\sw-entwicklung\freecad\ickby-asm\src\mod\assembly\app\opendcm\modulePart/module.hpp(332) : error C2955: "boost::shared_ptr": Für die Verwendung der template-Klasse ist eine template-A
rgumentliste erforderlich.
        C:\FreeCADLibs_8.1_x86_VC9\include\boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp(165): Siehe Deklaration von 'boost::shared_ptr'
c:\users\jriegel\sw-entwicklung\freecad\ickby-asm\src\mod\assembly\app\opendcm\modulePart/module.hpp(332) : fatal error C1903: Weiterverarbeitung nach vorherigem Fehler nicht möglich; Kompilierung wir
d abgebrochen.
Stop whining - start coding!
ickby
Veteran

Re: Problem with the latest Assembly on Windows

Post by ickby »

I'm looking into it!
jriegel
Founder

Post by jriegel »

Whow, that was fast! :)
ickby
Veteran

Post by ickby »

Done! Just a few missing type and template specifiers, I forgot to double-check my last changes on windows. Even if I love templates, those gcc to visual studio differences are very annoying!
jriegel
Founder

Post by jriegel »

Great, I will check!