Production wiki won't let me upload/overwrite the correct SVG that I previously named differently by mistake

Discussions about the wiki documentation of FreeCAD and its translation.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

Production wiki won't let me upload/overwrite the correct SVG that I previously named differently by mistake

Post by Kunda1 »

I'm trying to upload File:CurvedShapes CurvedSegment.svg that I previously uploaded (but was another icon that was incorrectly named )
Wiki won't let me do it. Everytime I try, it just shows the previous icon file instead of the new one.

Here is the correct file
CurvedShapes_CurvedSegment.svg
(6.89 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Here is the file on the wiki showing the incorrect icon: https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/File:Cu ... egment.svg
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Roy_043
Veteran

Re: Production wiki won't let me upload/overwrite the correct SVG that I previously named differently by mistake

Post by Roy_043 »

I am seeing the correct SVG. Maybe some sort of cache issue?
Attachments
CurvedShapes_CurvedSegment.png
CurvedShapes_CurvedSegment.png (22.35 KiB) Viewed 283 times
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Production wiki won't let me upload/overwrite the correct SVG that I previously named differently by mistake

Post by chrisb »

Kunda1 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:24 pm Here is the correct fileCurvedShapes_CurvedSegment.svg

Here is the file on the wiki showing the incorrect icon: https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/File:Cu ... egment.svg
Both lead here to the same file too. I have tried but failed to find out what this function does. From the name I am surprised that a function containing twice the word "Curve" should be represented by straight lines only.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.