Rename: Sketcher reference to Sketcher lecture

Discussions about the wiki documentation of FreeCAD and its translation.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
vocx
Veteran

Rename: Sketcher reference to Sketcher lecture

Post by vocx »

I created the Sketcher reference page so that anybody could point to it from this forum.

However, the sole purpose of that page is to point back to a forum link, Sketcher tutorial, by chrisb. In the first page of that thread is a link to his "Sketcher tutorial" in PDF. I didn't name the wiki page "Sketcher tutorial" because there are already two pages named like that.

However, now chrisb calls it "Sketcher lecture". So, I would like to rename the wiki page Sketcher reference to Sketcher lecture to match the new name. Then the Sketcher reference should be a simple redirect to Sketcher lecture.
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Rename: Sketcher reference to Sketcher lecture

Post by chrisb »

Sorry for the inconvenience of the renaming. Although there are quite some exercises in the document I had the feeling it was not just a tutorial, but with all the basic explanations rather a lecture.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.