German FreeCAD tutorials Education Based

A place to share learning material: written tutorials, videos, etc.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
pl7i92LCNC

German FreeCAD tutorials Education Based

Post by pl7i92LCNC »

Here are some german Based Tutorials
Einiges in Deutsch von Grundwissen bis zum Pro seminar
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGuJsI ... Awdn38dXow
mit 2 Serien
ZB Lagerbock
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGuJsI ... /playlists

phpBB [video]
vocx
Veteran

Re: German FreeCAD tutorials Education Based

Post by vocx »

pl7i92LCNC wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:04 pm Here are some german Based Tutorials....
As I've mentioned before, please mention the version of FreeCAD used to create the object, in the video itself, in the video description, and in the video title, if possible. Make it obvious so that there is no confusion.

There are many old videos which use the 0.16 version. We really want to stress to new users that 0.17 introduced a new way of working with PartDesign Workbench, so watching videos for 0.17 and above is better than a video from 0.16 and earlier.

Unfortunately we cannot do much about the older videos of 0.16 and below; we can only hope that videos made with 0.17 and 0.18 become more popular, and displace the older videos from lists of recommendations. See video tutorials.
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.
Mr N

Re: German FreeCAD tutorials Education Based

Post by Mr N »

Hello,

I would like to organize a small meetup in a Makerspace/ FabLab in Dresden (Germany) for exchanging experiences with FreeCAD etc. and to work on tutorials for the current FreeCAD-version.

See also my german post about this.