New YouTube-Tutorial Online (German) - All about STL-data export in FreeCAD 0.19

A place to share learning material: written tutorials, videos, etc.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
flowwie

New YouTube-Tutorial Online (German) - All about STL-data export in FreeCAD 0.19

Post by flowwie »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

my newest FreeCAD Tutorial is online. It's in German language only at the moment.
Topic is the export of high quality STL data.
Have fun:
https://youtu.be/4QJTaCplAK0

flowwie
Last edited by flowwie on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello.
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: New YouTube-Tutorial Online (German) - All about STL-data export in FreeCAD

Post by Kunda1 »

Thanks for the heads up!
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
vocx
Veteran

Post by vocx »

flowwie wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:34 pm Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

my newest FreeCAD Tutorial is online. It's in German language only at the moment.
I've added your playlists to Video tutorials. The evolution of quality is notable. The early videos from last year are a bit simple, but the latest are pretty neat. Good job.
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.
flowwie

Post by flowwie »

vocx wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:31 am
flowwie wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:34 pm Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I've added your playlists to Video tutorials. The evolution of quality is notable. The early videos from last year are a bit simple, but the latest are pretty neat. Good job.
Thanks for adding me to the playlist and thanks for your comment about the evolution of my videos. The content of the earlier videos might be simpler but my aim was never to create tutorials for the "top 20% CAD expert users" but to introduce FreeCAD to a broad audience and make it accessible to people who never worked with 3D CAD before. I think there has to be a good balance between "expert" tutorials which feature sophisticated tools and workflows and show the power of what you can do with FreeCAD and beginner stuff that brings FreeCAD to more users. I think I am doing best working on the "beginner" side.
Have a great day! flowwie
hello.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

According to the Guidelines for videos and tutorials you should clearly show which version was used.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
flowwie

Post by flowwie »

chrisb wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:40 am According to the Guidelines for videos and tutorials you should clearly show which version was used.
I will take care of this in my future videos, thank you!
hello.
kisolre
Veteran

Re: New YouTube-Tutorial Online (German) - All about STL-data export in FreeCAD 0.19

Post by kisolre »

flowwie wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:18 pm I will take care of this in my future videos, thank you!
You can add that to the description.