cfmesh error

A subforum specific to the development of the OpenFoam-based workbenches ( Cfd https://github.com/qingfengxia/Cfd and CfdOF https://github.com/jaheyns/CfdOF )

Moderator: oliveroxtoby

Sidemountyucatan

cfmesh error

Post by Sidemountyucatan »

Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.18.4 (GitTag)
Build type: Release
Branch: releases/FreeCAD-0-18
Hash: 980bf9060e28555fecd9e3462f68ca74007b70f8
Python version: 3.6.6
Qt version: 5.6.2
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0
Locale: German/Switzerland (de_CH)

Hi,

I am a little bit desperated because I got a error message when using cfmesh but I cannot see any mistake in installation (no error on
dependecies check) or in the model (simple cylinder). When trying to mesh it I get the following error message:

Environment is now ready. Notes:
- You can change between installed versions by running: ofmenu
- You can change to other predefined versions by running: ofmenuNew
./Allmesh: Zeile 9: surfaceFeatureEdges: Kommando nicht gefunden. (-> command not found)

Is there any problem with the actual Freecad version concerning cfmesh or any other "corruption" in the files ?

Because I suppose there is basically nothing I did wrong in installation process ?

Thx a lot for advice. If any further info is necessary please let me know.
oliveroxtoby

Re: cfmesh error

Post by oliveroxtoby »

Sidemountyucatan wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:47 am OS: Windows 10
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.18.4 (GitTag)
Build type: Release
Branch: releases/FreeCAD-0-18
Hash: 980bf9060e28555fecd9e3462f68ca74007b70f8
Python version: 3.6.6
Qt version: 5.6.2
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0
Locale: German/Switzerland (de_CH)

Hi,

I am a little bit desperated because I got a error message when using cfmesh but I cannot see any mistake in installation (no error on
dependecies check) or in the model (simple cylinder). When trying to mesh it I get the following error message:

Environment is now ready. Notes:
- You can change between installed versions by running: ofmenu
- You can change to other predefined versions by running: ofmenuNew
./Allmesh: Zeile 9: surfaceFeatureEdges: Kommando nicht gefunden. (-> command not found)

Is there any problem with the actual Freecad version concerning cfmesh or any other "corruption" in the files ?

Because I suppose there is basically nothing I did wrong in installation process ?

Thx a lot for advice. If any further info is necessary please let me know.
Please try re-doing the cfMesh installation. Although it does not pick if up in the dependency test, there definitely seems to be problem with it. Perhaps the previous installation was interrupted (please make sure not to close the preferences window until is is done).