FREECAD 0.19

Having trouble installing or compiling FreeCAD? Get help here.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
maebaq

FREECAD 0.19

Post by maebaq »

HI THERE :D I CURRENTLY USING FREECAD 0.18.4 APP .I WANT TO INSTALL PRE-FREECAD 0.19
I AM HAVING PROBLEMS FINDING A WAY TO GET A HOLD OF A FILE AND UNDERSTANDING HOW TO INSTALL IT INORDER FOR ME TO LEVEL IT TO PYTHON 3.7 ON FREECAD COMPILE WITH BLENDER WITH PYTHON 3.7 THANKS IN ADVANCE
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: FREECAD 0.19

Post by Kunda1 »

maebaq wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:27 pm
How long have you been on the internet for? ALL CAPS is considered 'shouting'. Please re-write your message, and also rewrite your thread title to something less generic. Also please familiarize yourself with our guidelines in Important information.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

I think this is a spammer, check out previous thread: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 56#p367256
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
maebaq

Post by maebaq »

Kunda1 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:30 pm
maebaq wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:27 pm
How long have you been on the internet for? ALL CAPS is considered 'shouting'. Please re-write your message, and also rewrite your thread title to something less generic. Also please familiarize yourself with our guidelines in Important information.
i'm sorry i wasn't aware of that.i really apologies, i am new in this field.