Joko Engineeringhelp videos

A place to share learning material: written tutorials, videos, etc.
User avatar
bernd
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Location: Zürich, Switzerland

Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by bernd » Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 am

Joko Engineeringhelp ... these guys have some cool FreeCAD videos on you tube ... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lp+FreecAD I wonder if they are on the forum around?

There is one for FEM too https://youtu.be/dhrynRdBOIg
User avatar
easyw-fc
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:34 am

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by easyw-fc » Wed May 22, 2019 10:15 am

bernd wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 am
Joko Engineeringhelp ... these guys have some cool FreeCAD videos on you tube ... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lp+FreecAD I wonder if they are on the forum around?

There is one for FEM too https://youtu.be/dhrynRdBOIg
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 31#p267810
@Celica_Supra should be Joko
User avatar
bitacovir
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 am
Contact:

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by bitacovir » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Here a new video by Joko.
FreeCAD FEM VS SolidWorks FEA Simulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWtMJagDoRk
::bitacovir::
===================================
One must be absolutely modern.
Arthur Rimbaud (A Season in Hell -1873)

My personal web site
My GitHub repository
My old Blog
Mini Airflow Tunnel Project
User avatar
bernd
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Location: Zürich, Switzerland

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by bernd » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm

He seams not know the FrreCAD FEM post processing pipeline. With these toole FreeCAD post processing would look similar to solid works.
User avatar
Kunda1
Posts: 7008
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by Kunda1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:51 pm

bernd wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm
He seams not know the FrreCAD FEM post processing pipeline. With these toole FreeCAD post processing would look similar to solid works.
Lets ask him directly
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
#lowhangingfruit | Use the Source, Luke. | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report FC bugs and features
User avatar
easyw-fc
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:34 am

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by easyw-fc » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:23 pm

bernd wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm
He seams not know the FrreCAD FEM post processing pipeline. With these toole FreeCAD post processing would look similar to solid works.
you could also comment on his youtube channel
User avatar
bernd
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Location: Zürich, Switzerland

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by bernd » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:07 am

easyw-fc wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:23 pm
bernd wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm
He seams not know the FrreCAD FEM post processing pipeline. With these toole FreeCAD post processing would look similar to solid works.
you could also comment on his youtube channel
done already yesterday ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWtMJag ... 9kJ4AaABAg
User avatar
easyw-fc
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:34 am

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by easyw-fc » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:04 am

@bernd, sorry I missed that :D
and your was the first comment ;)
User avatar
Celica_Supra
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by Celica_Supra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:46 am

bernd wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:07 am
easyw-fc wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:23 pm
bernd wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm
He seams not know the FrreCAD FEM post processing pipeline. With these toole FreeCAD post processing would look similar to solid works.
you could also comment on his youtube channel
done already yesterday ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWtMJag ... 9kJ4AaABAg
Ive got a pipeline video coming soon... I've been occupied with a very large video that MAY get uploaded as soon as tomorrow. It's been months in the making and monopolized my time.
User avatar
Celica_Supra
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Joko Engineeringhelp videos

Post by Celica_Supra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:50 am

bernd wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 am
Joko Engineeringhelp ... these guys have some cool FreeCAD videos on you tube ... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lp+FreecAD I wonder if they are on the forum around?

There is one for FEM too https://youtu.be/dhrynRdBOIg
Hey bernd, I'm here but not as often as I should be! Thanks for the post - I really appreciate it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: J.Martinsson and 0 guests