gdo35 wrote:Normand, could I push to a branch in your git repo to deliver my work ?
Sure, but I'm afraid there are a few things needed:
- You need a Launchpad account
- You need to have registered an SSH key to push branches to Launchpad
- You need to request to join the FreeCAD Maintainers team https://launchpad.net/~freecad-maintainers
- sgrogan or myself will approve your request
- Optional but useful: configure Git https://help.launchpad.net/Code/Git#Configuring_Git
I would be glad if you joined the team, and I'm sure sgrogan would be too
But if you don't want to go through these steps for now, the simplest would be to push your work to Github and I'd be able (probably
) to import your branch into my repo. (For that please create a debian folder inside your "repo" (root) folder to get the same file structure as my repo)
Or you could always zip your debian folder and attach it here too.
Let me know what you prefer!