PieMenu (v2.0)

A forum for research and development of the user interface of FreeCAD

Moderator: agryson

NormandC

Re: PieMenu (v2.0)

Postby NormandC » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Some add-on workbenches have their own dedicated pages on the FreeCAD wiki. Yorik has stated his wish that all add-ons be documented on the wiki. I think it would be acceptable (and desirable) to have your documentation on the FreeCAD wiki, where it can be translated into other languages.

If you decide to write your documentation on your Github repo, we can probably just copy its content (with minor syntax changes) to the FreeCAD wiki, that is of course, if the license you choose allows it.

Which reminds me that apart from the Release notes 0.17, the Navigation Indicator is not documented anywhere in the wiki... Will put that on my todo list.
triplus

Re: PieMenu (v2.0)

Postby triplus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:59 pm

The plan i had a while back is to write the documentation by using (as it is portable):

https://tiddlywiki.com/

P.S. After indeed i will likely ask for help on properly placing this information/documentation on FreeCAD Wiki. This will likely happen early in 2019 as hopefully all my modules should be done by then. And evaluation on what developed functionality to upstream (as a part of the Tux module) should make things clearer (from the documentation perspective).